Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Specsbylux gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- They are redeemable via apple pay or google pay, or can simply be used by inputting the code we will provide!
- During times of uncertainty a gift card is the best course of action. As it secures your curiosity, and also helps you check on our constantly updating product selection!
- During COVID-19 we've experienced MASSIVE delays, and have not been able to release the almost 40 pieces of new eyewear we were supposed to release this month.
- Getting a gift card would:
- Get you a firsthand look to all of our new products
- Get your order locked down
- Make sure your first in line for the new frames, and products that are on their way to our HQ right now!
- COVID is a tough time for everyone, but glasses are a necessity, so let's get people into some funky and functional glasses!
Worried about the fit? Don’t. Our frame fit guarantee ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your frame fit - or your money back.
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
All products can be returned with our 60-day hassle-free - no questions asked return policy.
Our frames are guaranteed against fault in manufacturing materials and workmanship. If your frames are damaged due to manufacturing defects, we will gladly replace them at no extra charge.
Q: Do you offer a prescription service?
Yes, we do.
1. Select Lenses (Prescription Lenses or Reader Lenses).
2. Select the type of Prescription Lenses (Single Vision or Progressive).
3. Select the lens material (Polycarbonate or High Index).
4. Select the best way to give us a copy of your prescription (Upload a copy or send it to us later).
Q: Do you offer “light-responsive” lenses like “Transitions®”?
Yes, we offer light-responsive lenses. These lenses will go from clear indoors to grey in the outdoors by responding to UV rays. Click on Eyeglasses from the menu above and select a frame with clear lenses.
Q: Do you offer “Progressive” lenses?
Yes, we do offer progressive lenses. These lenses are for reading and long-distance vision and everything in between. If your prescription has a value in the “Add” column then you have the option to get progressive lenses.
Q: Do you offer bifocals?
We currently don’t offer this as an option directly from the website but email us at and we will do our best to help you.
Q: Do you make readers?
Yes, select “Reader Lenses”, then select Add to Cart.
Then select your magnification (example +1.5).
Q: Can I get just the frames with clear non-prescription lenses?
Yes! Email us ator call us at 1(855)249-9393 and we will be able to put together a custom order for you.
Q: Can I just buy the frames and have my own Eye Doctor put in prescription lenses?
Yes! You may want to check with your Eye Doctor first, but then you can email us at and we will be able to put together a custom order for you.
Q: What type of material do you use for prescription lenses?
For all clear prescription lenses we with use polycarbonate or CR39 material based on the frame material.
For all sunglass prescription lenses, we use polycarbonate material which is the most lightweight and impact-resistant lenses available in the market.