Use your own Oakley frames to get your lenses updated! Upon many requests, we've introduced a way to order clear prescription lenses for your Oakley frames!
NOTE: When checking out, be sure to include your frame model in the Checkout Notes to speed up the process! :)
Simplest Ordering Process Online:
1. Order your desired lenses (call us at 1(855)249-9393 if you need any help, you can use the live chat option too)
2. Receive confirmation about your order
3. We email you your return shipping label
4. Ship out your beloved frames to us
5. Wait 7-10 business days, and receive your newly refreshed and rejuvenated eyeglasses!
- ALL LENSES include Anti-Reflective Coating unless instructed otherwise, Blue-Light Anti-Reflective Coating is extra
- Our system is half the price of other services like 'Lensabl' and we promise great precision with your beloved frames.
- Need to replace sunglass lenses only? Or blue light only? Just select it through the dropdown above!
- We replace all safety glasses as well.
Need more info on AR coating? Check below:
Worried about the fit? Don’t. Our frame fit guarantee ensures you will be 100% satisfied with your frame fit - or your money back.
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
All products can be returned with our 60-day hassle-free - no questions asked return policy.
Our frames are guaranteed against fault in manufacturing materials and workmanship. If your frames are damaged due to manufacturing defects, we will gladly replace them at no extra charge.
Q: Do you offer a prescription service?
Yes, we do.
1. Select Lenses (Prescription Lenses or Reader Lenses).
2. Select the type of Prescription Lenses (Single Vision or Progressive).
3. Select the lens material (Polycarbonate or High Index).
4. Select the best way to give us a copy of your prescription (Upload a copy or send it to us later).
Q: Do you offer “light-responsive” lenses like “Transitions®”?
Yes, we offer light-responsive lenses. These lenses will go from clear indoors to grey in the outdoors by responding to UV rays. Click on Eyeglasses from the menu above and select a frame with clear lenses.
Q: Do you offer “Progressive” lenses?
Yes, we do offer progressive lenses. These lenses are for reading and long-distance vision and everything in between. If your prescription has a value in the “Add” column then you have the option to get progressive lenses.
Q: Do you offer bifocals?
We currently don’t offer this as an option directly from the website but email us at and we will do our best to help you.
Q: Do you make readers?
Yes, select “Reader Lenses”, then select Add to Cart.
Then select your magnification (example +1.5).
Q: Can I get just the frames with clear non-prescription lenses?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1(855)249-9393 and we will be able to put together a custom order for you.
Q: Can I just buy the frames and have my own Eye Doctor put in prescription lenses?
Yes! You may want to check with your Eye Doctor first, but then you can email us at and we will be able to put together a custom order for you.
Q: What type of material do you use for prescription lenses?
For all clear prescription lenses we with use polycarbonate or CR39 material based on the frame material.
For all sunglass prescription lenses, we use polycarbonate material which is the most lightweight and impact-resistant lenses available in the market.